October 09, 2017
In order to have a healthy body you need to be alkaline.
There are different areas of your body that are required to be acidic, such as the stomach, otherwise the rest of the body needs to be alkaline. To be alkaline the body must have a pH value of >7 when the body is acidic its pH value is <7. The optimum value of bodily fluids for the body to operate is 7, which is neutral. The pH value is a rating system that indicates the ‘potential of hydrogen’ and states the acidity or alkalinity of a liquid; it’s the measurement of the hydrogen ion concentrate. The range of the pH is 0 – 14 and 7 being neutral. Battery acid and vinegar are very acidic and have values at the lower end of the scale. Baking soda and ammonia are very alkaline and have values at the higher end of the scale. Pure water is neutral and has a pH value of 7. The adult body is about 60% fluid and these fluids have a pH value and functions best at neutral of 7. The blood is more basic (alkaline) and works at 7.3-7.4 pH, however the blood is only a small proportion of fluid within the body. The stomach and colon are acidic but constitutes the internal digestive system, which is a different system to the fluids within your body. When the internal fluids of the body are acidic they are an irritant therefore 60% of your body is irritating the other 40%, which leads to chronic ill health and starts to create diseases.
The body has a natural mechanism which eliminate the acids within your body however the natural mechanism is used for the bodies own production of acid through energy production and rebuilding of cells (such as lactic acid), when there is a build up of extra acidity through poor diet this system gets over worked and can no longer eliminate all the acid and becomes backlogged.
When the body is too acidic it contributes to the chronic and degenerative diseases such as osteoporosis, cancer, and arthritis when the body is neutral or alkaline several diseases and conditions have lessened. When the body is in an acid state it allows an environment where viruses and bacteria can flourish, which causes a lack of energy, frequent illness and pains, if left the condition can get worse. Viruses and bacteria can mutate into a serious illness. Viruses and bacteria perish in an alkaline environment, therefore no viruses or bacteria will mutate, grow and colonize the body forming a serious disease or illness.
In order to be healthy you need to handle the reasons why your body becomes acidic. It’s not only the poor diet you have but also the constant body pollutants and poisons you either ingest, breath or put in or on your body every day. Processed foods, aspartame, phosphorus (as in soda), caffeine (binds up calcium so it can’t be used in the body) creates an acidic state. The chemicals that are in fabric/clothes washing, that you clean your house with, wash dishes with, the soap you use the lotions you put on your body. Not only is it important to exercise, have a good diet, and take nutritional supplements but also to look at the chemicals you’re exposed to on a daily basis at home and the work place.
Have a look now at all the chemicals that are in the products you are using. I recommend using only environmental products from a reputable brand such as Ecover. Chemicals to look out for are:
These chemicals get into your system because you brush your teeth, wash your face, they are in moisturisers, makeup, cleaners, everything you use. Soap is made from animal fat, which has been filled with antibiotics, and hormones that transfer to your body. Not only does it affect your body but it also clogs up your skin, which is used for the detoxification process. These chemicals get into your lymphatic system and then into your body system, some chemicals such as aluminium from deodorants are known to cause Alzheimer’s.
The body is affected by the build up of these chemicals, in order to restore its pH it depletes certain minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium from your organs and bones. In order to restore the pH balance start eating the right foods, exercise and massively reduce your exposure to chemicals.
Start by using organic products on your skin, which you can get here.
Lancula are specialists in providing health food shops for more information go to our website www.lancula.com.
November 15, 2017
November 14, 2017
When thinking about eating the right food you often forget that what you store your food in is just as important. Plastics leach phthalates into your food and these days’ plastics are wrapped around your food and soft plastics are used to store nearly all of our food.
November 13, 2017
Vaccinations are one of the most important decisions you have to make regarding your child’s health. If you choose to vaccine your child and autism or other health issues develop then that’s something you have to live with.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …