September 01, 2017
Do you have amalgam fillings?
Approximately half of amalgam fillings are liquid mercury and the other half is a mix of copper, silver and tin. Mercury is used to bind the particles together into a filling.
Toxic metals are becoming more and more prevalent within our body. Mercury is one of many toxic metals that affect your health; mercury is used in your amalgams (the fillings in your teeth) and the mercury slowly leaks into your body without you knowing it. This leakage occurs over many years without you knowing about it and is detrimental to your health. Many dentists believe that if its not leaking (ie. doesn’t have a crack in it) then leave it alone. There are two reasons why this is not ok:
1. The cracks don’t always show up on an x-ray. Time and time again I keep sending my clients back to the dentist for them to insist on getting the filling taken out. One dentist insisted it was fine but when taking out the filling saw that there was a crack and was surprised it didn’t show up on x-ray.
2. You don’t have to have a crack in order for it to leak. Research shows that when you chew you are allowing the mercury to be released, this experiment was called the chewing gum study and was conducted in the UK in 1981 by Dr Carl Svare, therefore if you have mercury fillings… DO NOT CHEW GUM.
You are also being exposed to mercury through vaccines, medications, broken thermometers, antiseptics, industrial usage, and contaminated fish.
Another example of how toxic mercury is, shows up in a case where a man killed himself and three family members after he tried to melt the ‘silver’ out of their amalgams not knowing that it was lethal mercury.
Symptoms of mercury poisoning include:
- personality changes
- unusual irritability
- timidly or shyness
- impaired concentration
- suicidal disposition
The removal of amalgams should always be done by a dentist that is trained in the safe procedure to remove them as the drill and removal themselves actually releases toxins into the body. Chelating compounds should be used before, during and after the removal and you should see a trained specialist in chelating. Before the fillings are removed, be careful with what you eat. Restrict anything that requires a lot of chewing such as chewing gum, chewing tobacco and sweets (lollies), drink a glass of water after you eat and even eat frozen blueberries as that will stop the mercury leaking after you eat.
My advice: don’t wait until you start to get these symptoms before you do something about your fillings, get them changed now and take chelating products while you do it, such as:
- vitamin E
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- Magnesium malate or magnesium citrate
November 15, 2017
November 14, 2017
When thinking about eating the right food you often forget that what you store your food in is just as important. Plastics leach phthalates into your food and these days’ plastics are wrapped around your food and soft plastics are used to store nearly all of our food.
November 13, 2017
Vaccinations are one of the most important decisions you have to make regarding your child’s health. If you choose to vaccine your child and autism or other health issues develop then that’s something you have to live with.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …